NEWBE

MADONFORDS

HI EVERYONE JUST JOINED,NEW TO THIS SORT OF THING BUT IT KINDA LOOKS FUN.I COLLECT UH,SIKU AND BRITAINS MODEL.I LIKE UH MODELS BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY AND DETAIL ON THE TRACTORS AND IMPLEMENTS,THEY ARE VALUE FOR MONEY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.SIKU MODELS ARE STURDY AND ROBUST.AND BRITAINS MODELS ARE VERSATILE AND GREAT QUALITY.              MADONFORDS

hi everyone thanks for the welcome.deere-est i was the tall one with a krone forager hat and red checked shirt.hi goon sorry about the caps lock ive been told by deere-est that its a no no.alrite nick my collection is quite big i would say i have about two hundred tractors.and lots of implements. regards madonfords

welcome to the forum Madonfords!

i hope you enjoy your stay.

alex

P.S a bit less of the capslock button next post please...

Martin is just talking loudly Alex so our older members eg Me Lordie and the likes can hear him loud and clear ;) ;)

Oh welcome to FTF Martin and yes pictures please especially your Britain's