British countryside layout

richie

Thanks everyone for your comments, Ha yes Lady Ferguson I should have some puddles on the road and change the title harvest between showers, I dont know about that Tractorman if I remember right from last year there was some great models there but I hope your right.

Niels I know your right just at the time there was a little dout about the colourand  with you guys keeping me right its come out good. Its just had a new paint job on her Deere-est thats all. Ive found out that I have to become a member of the West Australian model collectors club before I can enter the show and that can take up to a month and then theres forms to fill in and have to go to the next meeting I have to be nomanated as well, bl--dy h-ll I just want to show some tractors on a board eh. What a faff. Fingers crossed I make it to the show.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your comments, Ha yes Lady Ferguson I should have some puddles on the road and change the title harvest between showers, I dont know about that Tractorman if I remember right from last year there was some great models there but I hope your right.

Niels I know your right just at the time there was a little dout about the colourand  with you guys keeping me right its come out good. Its just had a new paint job on her Deere-est thats all. Ive found out that I have to become a member of the West Australian model collectors club before I can enter the show and that can take up to a month and then theres forms to fill in and have to go to the next meeting I have to be nomanated as well, bl--dy h-ll I just want to show some tractors on a board eh. What a faff. Fingers crossed I make it to the show.

That sounds more like the Freemasons than a model club, best of luck with it, your display is excellent, all the more so considering that it's such a small scale!

Such a shame that you have to go through all that just to show a model layout!! I hope you get in the show, Richie. It is shame for the rest of us that we cannot see it for real aswell mind...

FTF trip to Australia anyone?!!  :laugh:

awsome cheers for showing that,good to hear from aussie.

Sorry mate no Aussie only been here for a few years, originally from Northumberland.                                                                                                                                     

Such a shame that you have to go through all that just to show a model layout!! I hope you get in the show, Richie. It is shame for the rest of us that we cannot see it for real aswell mind...

FTF trip to Australia anyone?!!  :laugh:

Well good news everyone The president of the club rang up yesterday and Iam in and they have given me a 8ftx4ft table for the show, So all go just have to decide what 1;32 stuff to take, I'll take the camera and get a few shots of the show. Ha well Deere-est anyone is welcome no worrys there.

• 11 months later...