Modelfarmers Bi Annual Show Sprint to the finish Line Pictures up at show

MODELFARMER

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real credit to the 3 of you awesome

Big question...wheres Mr P Morrision ? is he still on the staff ?

How did sales go ?

What was the most popular models ?

Aw hes there somewhere alright ha ha!

Sales very un expectantly good, Redrock Silage trailers + Kane Silage Trailers were a massive hit, Slurry pumps could have sold 40 more, nc super 3000 especially, The new 2000 Gallon tank went down a storm, The 2500 tankers slowed a little but I put that down to people buy the 2000, 3000 ferry tankers moved well considering their cost, and the real winner of the stand was the slurry Kat Prototypes, Blake will hit the roof when He reads this that there are 16 on order, and they ain't even cast yet ha ha.

There is also an announcement to make on a new manufacturer who came to me and asked if I would build his range exclusively, Of course I accepted the challenge, I'll be updating website as soon as possible then i'll let the cat out of the bag,

Good man.

As ever the Model Farmer display at the Northern Ireland Farm Toy and Model Show was phenomenal. I am surprised you had any stock left given the numbers of people practically clambering over the stand. The models looked fantastic and many Model Farmer customers obviously went home very, very happy.

Well done from all at www.Nationalminitrac.com on your manufacturing tie in. It doesn't surprise us that it has happened.  Congratulations.

There is also an announcement to make on a new manufacturer who came to me and asked if I would build his range exclusively, Of course I accepted the challenge, I'll be updating website as soon as possible then i'll let the cat out of the bag,

sounds like you lot had a good weekend !

well we don't see many dooley trailers on the forum  so that would be nice,  unless of course you're doing the Val Doonican top ten sweater range  :-\

• 10 months later...