Valmet 805 & Valmet 8400

Hello,

I'm new at the Farm Toys Forum and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm from The Netherlands an a huge fan of the good old Volvo BM and Valmet tractors. At both farms in my family runs Volvo's, Valmet's and Valtra's. Therefore I've built these 2 models.

It's the Valmet 805 from Britains with a lot of selfmade-details (frontlink, rear window, footsteps, etc) and the Valmet 8400 from JOAL combined with the UH Valtra T (also with a lot extras).

Hope you like it, enjoy the pics.  :)

post-2670-132639263552_thumb.jpg

post-2670-132639263568_thumb.jpg

Two nice conversions you have created there. Those big boots make the 805 look more like a 905, though they had a longer bonnet. The Joal base being 1/35 always looks a bit small when used on a 1/32 chassis, these new 6850s from UH should provide the opportunity to make some nice models of the old square bonnet 50 series, especially the 6cyl ones on the T series chassis.