Lakeland Model Farm & Construction Show - Penrith - Sunday 21st Nov 2010

BC

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a shame Paul ...would have been nice to have meet up and seen what you had to sell :( 

You never know though you might just get a load up to Penrith area with the Scania and the lowloader which clashes with that weekend :-\ :-\

Well done Andy that's even better. I booked up way back in March when I got confirmation from Damian and Hazel of the date of the show from Harold.

Shame there is not a bar there either or we could have had a 1/2 pint shandy on the Saturday night ;D ;D

a 1/2 bottle of whiskey would be more like it bill ;)

Oh my heid Andy...I don't do whisky any more except for an occasional malt. I have been there drunk it and had the sore head and whisky breath in years gone by :-[:-[

For me nowadays its the occasional pint of Mc Ewan's export or a "Black and Tan" ( 1/2 Export and i/2 Sweetheart Stout) and a wee Bicardi and  diet coke 

Maybe we need to take a refreshments tent to set up in the grassy grounds of the Southwaite Travel Lodge on the Saturday night ??? ???

Oh my heid Andy...I don't do whisky any more except for an occasional malt. I have been there drunk it and had the sore head and whisky breath in years gone by :-[:-[

For me nowadays its the occasional pint of Mc Ewan's export or a "Black and Tan" ( 1/2 Export and i/2 Sweetheart Stout) and a wee Bicardi and  diet coke 

Maybe we need to take a refreshments tent to set up in the grassy grounds of the Southwaite Travel Lodge on the Saturday night ??? ???

[/quote

now theres an idea bill, are you taking aberdeenshire delicacies with you this year?

Stand by your beds you northern weirdos as the UTS bandwagon is coming to Penrith  :-*:-*

Google maps recons 7hrs in the van without stops including picking up the dodgy sidekick (haven't told him yet)  ;D ;D ;D

Just waiting for my smelly lovely secretary to confirm that Harold can fit our stomachs and models in somewhere  ;)

Stand by your beds you northern weirdos as the UTS bandwagon is coming to Penrith  :-*:-*

Google maps recons 7hrs in the van without stops including picking up the dodgy sidekick (haven't told him yet)  ;D ;D ;D

Just waiting for my smelly lovely secretary to confirm that Harold can fit our stomachs and models in somewhere  ;)

Glad you can make it Barry. :)

Just spoken to Harold and we're going to be there :)

Excellent, I must make sure to visit your stand and spend some penny's  ;):) :) .

he knows now ;D ;D and i recon we can trim that time mate (i will drive ) ;):P :P :P

and a distillery near by  ::)

Better make it a pie each then this time just for making the effort eh!! It'll be good to see you up there, its just getting better...

Better make it a pie each then this time just for making the effort eh!! It'll be good to see you up there, its just getting better...

Just told TT about the pies - she's definitely coming now.  ;D