very nice, would be nice to see uh do  a few implememnts to go on these 16th scale tractors they are doing, nice trailer like that or a 3 furrow plough??

as for the ram, a car areial would do nicely for that, i used it on the laoder on my 135 i did a while back, very easy to cut down and make into a 3 stage ram

Thanks for the comments,might make a few to sell if anyone is interested.May do some with dropsides on and one with a corn bin on.Also thinking about doing a loader to go on the ford 5000 and a lambourn cab.

very nice, would be nice to see uh do  a few implememnts to go on these 16th scale tractors they are doing, nice trailer like that or a 3 furrow plough??

as for the ram, a car areial would do nicely for that, i used it on the laoder on my 135 i did a while back, very easy to cut down and make into a 3 stage ram

never thought about a car areial will have to get one and try it

WOW.. that looks superb... nice to see a 1:16 scale build too... thanks for sharing.

I do agree on the wheels... are they off an aircraft perhaps ???

yes they are off an aircraft they are the right size and only £1 each

it might be better to get a small magnetic pick up tool of ebay, i buy bluespot ones as they are very fine at the ends so i can use them on 32nd models for loaders etc, like the collins i am doing , you get less wastage from them and they are cheaper

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAGNETIC-PICK-UP-TOOL-60cm-EXTENDING-TELESCOPIC-MAGNET_W0QQitemZ190385336840QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hand_Tools_Equipment?hash=item2c53d9b208

For 16th you may find brass tubing would give you more options to get the right size, although a car ariel etc is already chrome plated...

Anyway, a lovely build and like Mark said it is nice to see another although still in the few numbers, 1/16th build.  :) :)

• 4 weeks later...