joke of the day!!

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine. . .and those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in faeces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poo (that's over

2 pounds).

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine and beer (or tequila, rum, whisky or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poo, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of **** .

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

Pash the wine bottle.....Hic!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A young man named Gordon bought a horse from an old farmer for £100.

The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day, but when the farmer drove up he said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news. the horse is on my truck, but unfortunately he's dead.'

Gordon replied, 'Well then, just give me my money back.'

The farmer said, 'I can't do that, because I've spent it already.'

Gordon said, 'OK then, we'll just unload the horse anyway.'

The farmer asked, 'What are you going to do with him?'

Gordon answered, 'I'm going to raffle him off.'  To which the farmer exclaimed, 'Surely you can't raffle off a dead horse!'

But Gordon, with a wicked smile on his face said, 'Of course I can, you watch me.  I just won't bother to tell anybody that he's dead.'

A month later the farmer met up with Gordon and asked, 'What happened with that dead horse?'

Gordon said, 'I raffled him off, sold 500 tickets at two pounds a piece, and made a huge, fat profit!!'

Totally amazed, the farmer asked, 'Didn't anyone complain that you had stolen their money because you lied about the horse being dead?'

To which Gordon replied, 'The only guy who found out about the horse being dead was the raffle winner when he came to claim his prize. So I gave him his £2 raffle ticket money back plus an extra £200, which as you know is double the going rate for a horse, so he thought I was a great guy!!'

Gordon grew up and eventually became the Chancellor of the Exchequer, and no matter how many times he lied, or how much money he stole from the British voters, as long as he gave them back some of the stolen money, most of them, unfortunately, still thought he was a great guy.

The moral of this story is that, if you think Gordon is about to play fair and do something for the everyday people of the country for once in his miserable, lying life, think again my friend, because you'll be better off flogging a dead horse !!!!

When I retired, I could hardly wait to spend time enjoying my favorite pastime -- bass fishing. I got my own little fishing boat and tried to get my wife to join me, but she just never liked fishing.

Finally, one day at the Bait & Tackle Shop, I got to talking to Sam, the shop owner, who it turned out loves bass fishing as much as I do. We quickly became fishing buddies. As I said, the wife doesn't care about fishing. She not only refuses to join us, but she always complains that I spend too much time fishing.

A few weeks ago, Sam and I had the best fishing trip ever. Not only did I catch the most beautiful bass you've ever seen, only a few minutes later Sam must have caught his twin brother!

So I took a picture of Sam holding up the two nice bass that we caught and showed the picture to the wife hoping that maybe she'd get interested. Instead she says she doesn't want me to go fishing at all anymore! And she wants me to sell the boat! I think she just doesn't like to see me enjoying myself. What would you do? Tell the wife to forget it and continue my hobby or quit fishing and sell the boat as she insists?

Thanks,

P.S. Enclosed is a picture of Sam with the two bass we caught. 

sam.jpg

Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most embarrassing first date that a woman ever had.

The winner described her worst first date experience.

There was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize!

She said it was midwinter... snowing and quite cold...and the guy had taken her skiing in the mountains outside Salt Lake City , Utah .

It was a day trip (no overnight).

They were strangers, after all, and truly had never met before.

The outing was fun, the skiing great, the coffee hot.

The day was uneventful until they were headed home late that afternoon.

They were driving back down the mountain, when she gradually began to realize that she should not have had that extra latte.

They were about an hour away from anywhere with a rest room and, to top it off, they were in the middle of nowhere! Her companion recognized her discomfort, and suggested she try to hold it, which she did for a while. Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going, there came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her go beside the road, or it would be the front seat of his car.

They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her pants down and started. In the deep snow she didn't have good footing, so she let her butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself. Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for traffic and indeed was a real gentleman and refrained from peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation. Upon finishing however, she soon became aware of another sensation.

As she bent to pull up her pants, the young lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against the car's fender!

Thoughts of tongues frozen to poles immediately came to mind as she attempted to disengage her flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand new problem due to the extreme cold. Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humour of the moment, she answered her date's concerns about 'what is taking so long' with a reply that indeed, she was 'freezing her butt off' and in need of some assistance! He came around the car as she tried to cover herself with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his eyes, he burst out laughing. She too, got the giggles and when they finally managed to compose themselves, they assessed her dilemma.

Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they also were faced with a real problem. Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks from the grip of the icy metal! Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she looked the other way, her first-time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her bottom off the fender. As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show prize hands down. Or perhaps that should be 'pants down.'

'Did you ever see the young man again?' asked Mr. Leno. 'I married him,' was the reply. 'He's sitting right here next to me.'

• 2 weeks later...

Sean was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.  When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly  father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.  One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful  woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away. 'I may look like just an  ordinary man,' he said to her, but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit $65 million.' Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three months later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

Body Statistics.......

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg.

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Despite blinking twice as often, women reading this will be finished now.

The men are still busy checking their thumbs.

A new EU initiative has decided that you are no longer allowed to use the word pikey!

You must now use the phrase 'Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers'

Or you can refer to them by the 4 letter abbreviation ****'s    ;D ;D

I'm sure you can all work it out for yourselves!

The teacher was testing her pupils on the use of more advanced words:-

"Can anyone give me an example of how you can use the word fascinate"

Rebecca put up her hand and said

"we were fascinated to watch the fish in the aquarium"

Teacher said, "that's good but it didn't use the word in it's correct sense"

Shannon put up her hand and offered

"the sunset last night caused a lot of fascination"

Again teacher described how that was not quite right then was worried to see little Johnny at the back of the class waving his hand in the air. Now teacher had been bitten several times by him but thought with a word like this, he can't think of anything untoward.

"So Johnny", teacher said, "how would use this word?"

"Well, my Auntie Ethel has a cardigan with 10 buttons, but she has such big boobs she can only fasten eight"

• 2 weeks later...

SUNDAY MORNING SEX

I will never hear church bells ringing again without smiling.

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie  went

straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95-year-old

grandmother and comfort her.

When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied,

'He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning.'

Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years

old having sex would surely be asking for trouble.

'Oh no, my dear,' replied granny. 'Many years ago, realizing our

advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells

would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even.

Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong.'

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued 'He'd still be alive if the

Ice Cream truck hadn't come along.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will be interested in how the "swear filter" deals with this  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WHY I AM KNACKERED?

Yes, I'm knackered.

For several years I've been blaming it on age, poor blood, lack of vitamins, air pollution, saccharin, obesity, dieting, under arm odour, yellow wax build-up and another dozen maladies that make you wonder if life is really worth living?

I'm knackered because I'm overworked...............................

The population of this country is 51 million.

21 million are retired.

That leaves 30 million to do the work.

There are 19 million at school.

That leaves 11 million to do the work.

2 million are unemployed and 4 million are employed by the government to look after us.

That leaves 5 million to do the work.

One million are in the armed forces, which leaves 4 million to do the work.

3 million are employed by County and Borough Councils to help the government to look after us.

That leaves one million to do the work.

There are 620,000 people in hospital and 379,998 in prisons.

Which leaves 2 people to do the work.

You and me.

And you are sitting on your arse reading this.

No wonder I'm bloody knackered!

53 things Farmers Love

1 A nice bit of ham.

2 Mikado biscuits.

3 Diggin Holes.

4 Tayto Cheese & Onion

5 The stretch in the evenings

6 Lucozade

7 Accordians

8 A dinner dance

9 Gettin clattered in muck.

10 Heifers

11 Steel toe caps

12 A big bowl of carrots & parsnips.

13 Eating sandwiches out of the boot of a car

14 The smell of fresh silage

15The smell of old silage.

16 Dunlop Wellies

17 A bottle of mineral.

18 Fightin'.

19 Puttin on a ganzee to stop them from bein foundered

20 Wimen That resemble Heifers.

21 Saying "Aaah" after taking their first sup of tae.

22 Drink driving.

23 Red diesel

24 The Fear of Change.

25 A nice bit of Currant Cake

26 Lying.

27 Building walls.

28 The Toyota Avensis

29 Pretending to like mass

40 A good blackthorn walkin stick.

41 Machinery.

42 Strange uppy-downy walks.

43 A good f**kin read of Irelands Own.

44 Gelling their 1cm fringe tight to their forehead.

45 Scandal, as long as its about other people.

46 Saving Turf and Cutting Timber, because Sentirl heatin's for wimen

47 Saying  Massey is Classy but Zetor is better

48 Winning a leg of lamb in a raffle.

49 Club Orange

50 rubbing their hands together before tucking into their dinner

51 Aetin' a big feed of spuds.

52 TK Red Lemonade

53 Good Short hair for boys and nice long hair for the wimen

An Englishman, Scotsman and Irishman were sat in the Maternity Unit waiting room and started talking.

When my first child was born said the Englishman, my wife and I had no idea what to call him until the nurse came round and said he was born on St.Georges day, so we both agreed to call him George.

What a coincidence ! said the Scotsman, my son was born on St.Andrews day so were proud to call him Andrew.

Begorrah piped up the Irishman, the same happened with my first son, Pancake !

Archived