What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

In all fairness Crevis they are still sitting there as in the picture! Simply didn't have the time to look at them. Had good fun with Chris though sorting them out and splitting them in equal heaps! Luckily no one got hurt in the process. Well, not seriously anyway ;D .

I had them sitting on the passenger seat of my car when I went home on the ferry from Harwich. A rather nice lady girl from Customs immediately picked me aside and they wanted to know what was in the boxes! I won't forget the look on her face when I showed her! She was rather dissapointed that it didn't have much value at all. Lucky me.

Good luck with collecting!

Edited by Niels

Paulali,

You are getting some really good new brochures and remind me a lot of myself 25 years ago, hoovering up all the new releases. Mind you, nothing much has changed, I still like to keep up to date with all the latest brochures, which is actually just as challenging as collecting the older ones because of the lack of opportunities.

I didn't even know there was a new full T6 brochure out there, got the pre-lim release, but this is a new one.

R Day

Paulali,

You are getting some really good new brochures and remind me a lot of myself 25 years ago, hoovering up all the new releases. Mind you, nothing much has changed, I still like to keep up to date with all the latest brochures, which is actually just as challenging as collecting the older ones because of the lack of opportunities.

I didn't even know there was a new full T6 brochure out there, got the pre-lim release, but this is a new one.

R Day

to be honest rory the t6 is still not listed on new hollands website, well wasnt yesterday,i usually find new items on ebay before the companys website,sign of the times im afraid,then i contact the dealer to get them,also ive built up some wonderful contacts at dealers and company headquarters,particulary claas,and as soon as there are new claas releases i get them mailed out straight to me,the new ones are the classics of the future,but also i use them for reference for my convos,and you cant beat the paper brochures over pdf versions

Well it might not have been yesterday but it is today Paul: http://agriculture.n...id=T6 - Tier 4A Including brochure.

i meant niels, the full multi page brochure is not on new hollands website yet,rorsday was commenting on the t6 brochure that i posted up mate,that isnt on the site,your link is the launch one niels Edited by paulali

i meant niels, the full multi page brochure is not on new hollands website yet,rorsday was commenting on the t6 brochure that i posted up mate,that isnt on the site,your link is the launch one niels

Think I have a full one in my digital archive Paul. Will have a little look tonight.

How far back do you go with your brochures Paulali and how do you store them? Do you have any favourite brands?

R Day

used to go way back rory,but sold alot of the old stuff off,i made a mint from selling ford and mf brochures,1971 -1985,same as the fords,now just modern stuff,store them in my attic,underneath my layout,i like the claas brochures,as they are more like a book than a brochure,and non farming,big collection of aston martin cars,although there is a slight farming connection with aston martin through david brown,no connection now,also the aston martins are hardback issues and very hard to get hold of,but again very lucky with a connection at their factory

2 more new hollands,both T7 series and both launch brochures,one on left single sheet and covers the top end of the series the one on the right,covers the 4 first models of the range and is 8 pages,never new the one on the left existed,as usually the new holland launch brochures have been studio shoots on the cover,although checking ebay uk,there is one listed on there at the moment

post-1769-0-18582000-1348765293_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

Interesting Paulali, did you collect the old stuff yourself, or was it acquired over the years? I have been collecting solidly since 1988/89, the older the better for me, though I also like to keep up to date with all the latest brochure releases. They actually come in handy for my work over a period of time, so serve a dual purpose.

Do you think you will ever sell the modern brochures or maybe they are not saleable as not old or rare enough?

I have some good connections as well with the manufacturers. My best contact, a good friend, worked for MF all over the world and let me have some very exotic brochures from Turkey, Brazil, even Argentica, rare stuff that I have never seen before and will probably never see again. I also got all the latest John Deere brochures and regularly swap with collectors over in Nth America as their brochures are all different.

RD

acquired over the years rory,the new brochures are simply not old or rare enough rory,but in 20/30 years time who knows,and unlike you i keep to uk models,or for me it would be never ending,but i bet other countries brochures are rather interesting ,i think i said that the brochures are handy for conversion work as well,and it is very handy to have some good contacts

• 2 weeks later...