What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to a very friendly and helpful forum member I got these four brochures that I cannot get in Holland sadly. Case IH Axial-Flow 230 series, Case IH Quadtrac 600 Tier 4 Final, NH T9 and the Basildon 50 years booklet.

post-755-0-84590900-1402831102_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-29743400-1402831103_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-89656300-1402831103_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-43953700-1402831104_thumb.jpg

Number 1 son has just come back from the biennial plant show at Hillhead and brought a number of brochures back with him.

These include Leibherr wheel loader l586 and L550-L580

Leibherr crawler excavator R970SME

Hitachi corporate brochure

Hitachi ZW370 wheel loader

Hitachi Zaxis 870excavator

Hitachi Zaxis 670 excavator

JCB brochures on a memory stick (I don't know which machines)

and a couple of other odds and sods including the show guide.

They are of little interest to me and if anyone wants them and can pay the cost of postage they are welcome to them but they are quite heavy so it would be quite expensive to post.

• Like 1

Plenty of new brochures have come in recently. To start with all the new ones from Claas. New styling and I didn't have them yet. Sadly not the Axion 900. Also some McCormick brochures and ErtlErik kindly gave me some US brochures of the Case IH line up. Axial-Flow, Magnum, Rowtrac and Quadtrac/Steiger.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i collect all of the claas brochures also is the new arion 460 brouchure available

Jack,with out being rude,why dont you do what i do and just ask the right people,1,email or ring your dealer,2 check claases website,this is where you will find the info,i just post up what i get,i dont know anything about release dates of brochures

Edited by paulali

Jack,with out being rude,why dont you do what i do and just ask the right people,1,email or ring your dealer,2 check claases website,this is where you will find the info,i just post up what i get,i dont know anything about release dates of brochures

my dad works for sewards i ask him and he dont care so i asked