What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

Paul, it was you who asked about the New Holland 'launch' brochures wasn't it? I spoke to someone from NH's media department and there should indeed be more studio grey style leaflets like they did for the T4, T5, T6.

hi niels,its if they done launch brochures for the tier 4 T8 and T9 u.k ones,these are ones i have never seen,

Paul: There is a portal for ordering brochures up to a certain age. Though this is only accessable for dealerships. I will email the chap in Zedelgem that does the publicity and brochures to see what he can get me.

Sean: Very kind of you! If i can get hold of the brochures i'll hand them over to you.

Paul: There is a portal for ordering brochures up to a certain age. Though this is only accessable for dealerships. I will email the chap in Zedelgem that does the publicity and brochures to see what he can get me.

Sean: Very kind of you! If i can get hold of the brochures i'll hand them over to you.

very kind of you niels,thankyou

• 2 weeks later...

well at least the fendts will be collectable,the new ones will all be like this fendt 500 one phil

Never thought about collecting them Paul that's somthing else I haven't done for many years , and funny thing is i found all ford, mf and John Deere leaflets the other day got some great Deere ones I had sent to me from the states of the 50 and 55 series tractors and the Massey and ford from when I was a mere boy ,

• 2 weeks later...