What's your latest new Brochure or manual.. list them here...

32 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

What were the  Brochure or manual  like are they good  ??  . I got lot number 322 Still  have to get them home do 

MY mate Goody looked at all the brochures and manuals and he said they were all nice ones and in reasonably  condition glad you got some look forward to pictures of your lot 322 when you get them home  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, smithy said:

MY mate Goody looked at all the brochures and manuals and he said they were all nice ones and in reasonably  condition glad you got some look forward to pictures of your lot 322 when you get them home  

Would have got more lots only for work do mad now i did not ha . Tks for heads up . 

• 4 weeks later...

This is a Grass Seed & clover Combining guide from J.MANN &SON LIMITED.SAXHAM,BURY ST. EDMUNDS,SUFFOLK for the following combines, SENATOR , MERCATOR,  GIANT MATADOR,  MATADOR STANDARD,  S.F.B.  CONSUL,  MERCURY,  COSMOS COMET,  EUROPA COLUMBUS,  GARANT,  SUPER AUTO

20160115_221841.jpg

2 hours ago, smithy said:

Next up is a Claas-Garant Combine,then a leaflet on what Claas does to fight corrosion titled Claas Qualitat  and one on the Claas-Senator Combine

20160115_200844.jpg

20160115_200819.jpg

20160115_200742.jpg

Bugger didn't know that you had a garant leaflet must have a butchers at that would love that machine in real!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JEP said:

Some fantastic leaflets there Smithy!! very jealous ;)

Is there any reference to the date on the Matador leaflet Smithy, as I've never seen a Matador with the new style claas decal on the tank :of

Up the top it say , reprinted from FARM MECHANIZATION &BUILDINGS June 1968