Spalding Show - April 2010 - Images Topic

Andy

A topic for images of the Spalding Show to make it easier to navigate around. I took a few of the FTF display just to start the topic off!

Mark or I will upload the main images a bit later, but if anyone else has any, feel free to post in this topic.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my few from yesterday, not many, but the few others I did take came out hopelessly blurred so they've been deleted. Not sure whether I knocked the settings dial on my camera or was shaking from all the excitement. My Dad also took a few with his camera but it's gone to work with him today, so i'll retrieve the images later :)

DSC06623.jpg

DSC06624.jpg

DSC06638.jpg

Prototype Britains Massey Ferguson, thanks for holding it still Mark. Looked very promising. :)

DSC06626.jpg

DSC06627.jpg

DSC06628.jpg

Right then... I got a few images... but not as many as usual sadly... sorry peeps  :-[

I've got a new camera which for some strange reason doesn't seem to make as gooder job - a severe case of operator error I'm sure  :-[  .. anyway... enjoy....

Andy's dads stall...

DSC_0554.jpg

Mr Stephen Moats stand...

DSC_0556.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg