Spalding Show - April 2010 - Images Topic

Andy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guy's it was great to meet some of you in Spalding, it was a good show and we hope to be back some time in the future.

I made a few pictures as well, and I will start with a guy that even looks under the tables to find anything FORD related  ;D

103.jpg

And here is some 1/16 stuff

105.jpg

114.jpg

102-1.jpg

100.jpg

116.jpg

And the last few, I also made lots of farming pictures but I will post those elsewere

Very excited about these  8)

090.jpg

091.jpg

And what i bought at the show

1/16 Ford 2000 what a find, I could not be happier

001-26.jpg

1/16 Farmall MD

002-28.jpg

1/16 foxfire farm figurines

003-27.jpg

And ofcourse had to get the show tractor, to bad the one outside was not muddy  ;D

005-20.jpg

they were very nice jamie, i alomst gave in and got one, 190 euros each mind, sure if neils sees the pstr he will oblige with some more pictures of them for you

[/qu

ot

i nearly gave into the deere`s to but it was 190 pound not euros will just need to wait til the next show

they were very nice jamie, i alomst gave in and got one, 190 euros each mind, sure if neils sees the pstr he will oblige with some more pictures of them for you

Crikey serious money for one model,but they do look immense,cheers chaps  ;)

Spalding10-13.jpg

Spend a lot of time at Dave Purdue's stand. Some really lovely items on there! You might have seen a puddle of liquid in front.. that was from me, drooling  ;):P  especially one model caught my eye that i reaaaaaaaalllllly reaaaaaalllllyyyy wanted . Sorry for the pictures, me being very excited/trembling seeing such fine craftmanship, superb models and some poor lighting conditions got this as a result.. :-[

Spalding10-14.jpg

Spalding10-15.jpg

Spalding10-16.jpg

Spalding10-17.jpg

Spalding10-18.jpg