Vervaet at work

Gav836

I took these pictures of our cotractor lifting the last 120 acres of our sugarbeet last week. The machine is an 04 plate 6 row Vervaet, it holds around 17 tonnes in the tank and has a work rate of around 30 acres a day. First one is as the tank was nearly full

post-334-132638503309_thumb.jpg

I hope to get some of the Ropa cleaner loader when they take them away, won't be for another couple of weeks though. The heap off the last 70 acres off that one field (the field is 130 acres) stretches for approx. 350m alongside the track 1 trailerful wide waiting for it. In the meantime heres one from the other side of the harvester

post-334-132638503407_thumb.jpg

i've really missed seeing the big beet harvesters round our way this year as many growers havn't grown any braggs sold his MATROT last year ,that was an elevator model though ,but it certainly kept the tractors running full chat to keep up,

good to see you've got some dry ground to run on , really good pics thanks gavin :) :)

?300+ I think TM? :-\

They're steep I know that much, had a look at one the other day when I went over. I darn't not pick it up and that was just the sludge cake spreader. I felt a bit silly spending 20quid on parts when I had all those things to look at!!! They have the Spreader and the tipper bodied halftrack there. They're arn't quite as much but by all accounts the guy that makes them only makes a dozen or so a year. If he did a Terra-Gator 2104 with Tebbe rear I think I would be parting with a large wad of cash!!

Fantastic photo's, never seen kit like that working over here, only trailed machines at Druids Lodge nr Stonehenge. Would love to see or work alongside machines like those. Got Agritechnica pics of cleaner loaders but they are all blurred from the intense lighting there so I never bothered posting them, glad you got some good ones to post!!