Tim's work

turbo22

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! Would you/your bosses argue that on land ploughing is better for the ground than in furrow? Like wheel slip etc?

It is certainly nice to see it, makes a nice change. I look forward to seeing more, sounds like there is some nice kit to be seen from your lot  :)8)

The ploughing and spreading photo's were taken a month or so ago. So to bring things a bit more up to date, last week was spent planting potato's. Few photo's of the challengers working land.    SN851055.jpg  SN851059.jpg  SN851060.jpg  SN851061.jpg

nice pictures tim , looks like you got enough power there to keep you all occupied ! looks like the contractors are running better tractors than yourself though  ;D  just kidding more pics as & when please

oh yeah i was going to break out into song

Where did you get that hat

Where did you get that tile

Isn't it a nobby one

And just the proper style

I should like to have one

Just the same as that

Wherever I go they'd shout "Hello"

Nice shots of those harmonius two Challengers working together. I must say though it is nice to see a happy smiling ractor driver too. In general, tractor drivers can be a sour looking lot so it is nice to see a bloke breaking the trend. I do my best to do the same :)

Where did you get that tile

Isn't it a nobby one

And just the proper style

I should like to have one

Just the same as that

Wherever I go they'd shout "Hello"

Have to wear the hat and the glasses so as not to get mobbed by the gir gulls. 

SN851101.jpg