All Ireland Diecast Show 2010

tinycoll

Hi guys just lettin you know that kevin and sinead o Brien of modelmania Mitchelstown Co Cork have announced plans for their monster model show on sat 23rd and sunday 24th of october later this year after the success of modelmania shows now in their fourth year we are hoping to stage the biggest show held in the rep of ireland . The oct show will be held in a large industrial unit with no size limit on dioramas so get out those power tools . We will be hoping to attract 100 farm and plant dioramas of all scales as well as trade stalls ,a scratchbuild and diorama competions for different ages and skill levels , a play area for younger fans , on site catering etc . We would like to extend an invite to our fellow enthusiasts in great britain to come along for the weekend and have the craic a night of music, fun and plenty guinness is also being arranged so if you would like to display or simply want advice on accomodation or any extra details please feel free to pm me or email paulcoll@live.com  any developments will be posted along the way thank you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good stuff i forgot to mention were hopin to display the biggest number of 1/32 john deere models in one cordoned off area should make for a good photograph 8)

i have about 300 jd models knocking around at home ill be  having a totally new display there

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

evening all any more people interested in booking a table for the show its into the seventys now ( not the decade ) were lookin for a few more plant stands they should be quiet this weather  ;D ;D ;D ;D  pm me more details upload tomorrow

evening all any more people interested in booking a table for the show its into the seventys now ( not the decade ) were lookin for a few more plant stands they should be quiet this weather  ;D ;D ;D ;D  pm me more details upload tomorrow

Is there a lot of english lads??Or any fellas from the north??

• 1 month later...

Hi lads the show is being held in a 30,000 sq foot wear house,

it,s like a football field under one roof.

It,s 100 meters form the fir grove hotel where the last show was on.

Almost 80 stand,s booked from Ireland,the north,and the uk.

Lot,s of trade stand,s as well.

But still room for more it,s a big wear house.