The Sound of Music

Tellarian

cut grass on hills a little better then those befor along side a jag 870 in a jd 3350 with a 18 foot dooley trailor! was not nice! fill going down the hil and what ever you had by the time you got to the botom that was all that was going into it! or you were not going to make it up!

BUT that man has got Balls!!!!! :of :of :of :of

I can understand him putting on duals if it were any other make, but with a New Holland surely they're a bit unnecessary? Can never be too safe I guess  ;);D

And before anyone gets the hump, that was a joke, I'm not trying to start a colour war!

When I see vehicles running for any lenght of time on angles as extreme as that, it always makes me think about oil starvation in certain parts of the engine, I know that if you corner hard in a car that is admittedly low on oil the oil light usually flashes as the pump sucks air for a second.