fife show cupar 2010

Yes weather wise it supposed to be a very good day tomorrow Andrew so it should make it a good day and and ideal one for taking pictures. ;D ;D

Oh I did not realise Brian aka mr softie was going to be there so be sure and go and see him and introduce yourself. Brian is into collecting those green and yellow JD's but don't let that you put off ...you being a "Nash" fan like myself ;D ;D

I'm just watching the stv weather forecast and it looking around 25 degrees C in the east coast of Scotland....

on a down side next week is forcast to be cooler >:( >:(

>:(:(>:(:( Next week is forcast bloomin freezin http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK

/FREE/7days.asp?zipcode=AB11AB

8 degrees c from Monday  :of ,Sorry I won't be there,time i get finished work,fed watered etc,It'll be to late to go,looks like the next one i'll be at will be The Royal Highland on Thursday ( my day off ) 24th June,

regards

Joe.

Well Andrew what a cracking day you had for the show. A lovely set of photos and thanks for taking the trouble to post them on here.

Reply 10 - Picture of NH looks like Brian's aka mr softie ice cream van in the background...I assume the end of the queue could have been at Kinross ;D ;D

Reply 13 - That's a tidy international 374 although shame the tool box wasn't painted and the rear rims look to be more white then cream :-\ :-\

reply 14 - A good looking worn and working look to that Field Marshall and what looks to be a really old dung spreader or dung breaker up er on behind. It is so so nice to see exhibitors taking the trouble to bring and implement along with their tractors. Transportation is usually the main problem for most folk.

Reply 15 - That is a really odd looking cab on that MF 35 with the big white bit on top. I assume it must have been an adapted homemad-er although some of the Massey boys may well know ??? ???

Reply 15 - That Yellow industrial that was for sale can't say I have seen one before.

So what is the next show you will be attending Andrew ??? ???

hi andrew i missed you again, i was in the small field with the vintage tractors and as for the que being to kinross it was more like up as far as bills front door from 930 in the morning im glad i got a quick look around in the morning it was a good selection of vintage and for one of the smaller shows an excellent variety of new machinerty as well, great pictures andrew and next show im at and your their well need to say hello

re reply 15, the cab on the mf 35 looks like a duncans cab off a 135, you can see where pieces have been added eg round the rear fenders and at the joint with the bonnet and the roof looks like an addition too

some great pictures in there mate, thanks for taking the time to share with us, as for them landy citycabs, they used to have a pair down here at goonhilly land station as a gimick, built for the judge dred film in the 90's with sly stalone, not much actually inside them mind all fiber glass bodys with a seat and controls inside that