• 4 weeks later...

Just incase mark thinks I have forgoton his tractor, the decals are here and fitted, the bonnet is only resting on the tractor at the min as I have one more grill to fit, then I will fit it as it should be....then make tractor dirty :'( , Ahhh It's no good i just don't think I will be able to do it

post-1877-132639364355_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132639364373_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well the chrome stack has gone, I have to say I'm glad as it does look better with out it

And all I can say is he made me do it........It's now dusty :'( , but only a little ;D

just doing the 9furow plough to go with it and then it's in the post (at last ,sorry mark :-[ ) taken a bit longer than planned

post-1877-132639402935_thumb.jpg

post-1877-13263940301_thumb.jpg

Both machines look great. Black really suits some machines, this big Deere being one of them  8) Love the work on the plough too, looks the part with a few seasons worth of dust over it.  :)

Cheers mate,It is trying to look about 2 seasons old, thus I didn't go to heavy on it ;D