Well, bit of a change from my normal Mud and dirt, but was asked if I could do a colour change and I said  yes....FOOL I had no idea how much work was involved :of;D  But it's sarting to get there now. Has taken ages as I have had to leave the paint to dry for days so as not to risk finger prints. And I wanted to do a proper job of it, not leaving a hint of the original green paintwork.(errrm but the green star thingy has stumped me a bit as the real one has not got it.....Mark, you should have cut it off :of )Haha

Sods law tho, my full time job has now got very busy ::)

post-1877-132639320055_thumb.jpg

post-1877-132639320096_thumb.jpg

Forgive my obvious ignorance, which model is that Dave? Is it a Precision 8*30 or something else....?

Its the Ertl precision 8430(I think) with diffrent tyres and a pma linkage. It's being done for a chap who goes as Markduck on here,he did the mods,then sent it for the paint

Got some more done,was away over the weekend,if not I would have got it sorted bar the decals....that are on their way ;D .

I will post some more photos soon, but having pc probs again at the min,on my a borrowed laptop at the min and my camera software not instaled :-\ .I sodding hate computers!