Ford 7810 to arrive 2nd week of July or 3rd or 4th....

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A very nice model of a modern classic I think.  I will buy one shortly for sure but those rear tyres are coming straight off!  Ive got hundreds of pics of 10 series SQ2 tractors and on none of them can you see the blue behind the rear tyre just under the white mudguard as visibly as with this model ???    Never fear im sure I can find some fatter tyres in my spares bin that will fit snugly under the wheel arch and turn a great model into an ace one ;D

Roll on a nice TW model next please ::)

Never known anything like this ..its been madness tonight  ;)

Totally justified at all  ;)

But even I may have underestimated how popular this masterpiece would be.... ;) ;)

No worries Mark..yours are reserved in the decent blokes corner  ;)

A consignment of 7810s arrived into Ireland tonight on the Ferry. The consignment was intercepted south of Wexford on the N25 and a number of 7810s were appropriated for hardcore weirdos in the South East.

Basically he wasn't getting through the roadblock until he handed some over!

Mine is safely stashed in the ruins of an old Medieval Abbey on the banks of Bannow Bay til the heat dies down.

But I got one, and that's all that matters!

A consignment of 7810s arrived into Ireland tonight on the Ferry. The consignment was intercepted south of Wexford on the N25 and a number of 7810s were appropriated for hardcore weirdos in the South East.

Basically he wasn't getting through the roadblock until he handed some over!

Mine is safely stashed in the ruins of an old Medieval Abbey on the banks of Bannow Bay til the heat dies down.

But I got one, and that's all that matters!

That roadblock didn't involve a 7740 did it  ;D ;D

To all those who ordered a 7810 Thankyou  ;)

Had a slght snag in which I had to run up to Stanmore hospital for Monday/Tuesday sodding Chemo (when they look back in 30 years they will wonder why oh why did we do that to our bodies)....all ok now we think  :-\ :-\

Anyway RM collected 118pcs at approx 4pm tonight so should be with you shortly ;) Sorry for the delay  ;)

Just rung up all of the wholesalers to see how many more are out there and all are sold out and only a few more will be available at the end of August, then it would be next year before next production run.

So my advice to anyone who wants one this year is to get your order in to your dealer of choice asap.

Just goes to show that quality Ford's still sell eh  ;);D