Updates to Farm......

NewHolland2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Martin... I'm only a peeler down at this end mate - as I only have a forklift as my handling equipment I'll have to have some of those 1t boxes you have - returnable of course (just make sure your name is on any you send me? :D)

;)

Ok Marky. I'll get two Trailer loads down to you this week. They will be a bit slower as they will be on the back on two John Deere 6920's since they are the Tattie Tractors...... ;) ;) ;)

Your 2 ftf ford's haven't been required yet then Marky  ???

Or will you leave them until an emergency comes along  ;):D

a bit like your grey te a couple of weeks back ;)

The two FTF Fords will probably only be only display Barry. I doubt I will use them as "working tractors" but you never know...... :);) ;)

Didn't know I'd changed my name though...... :D;) ;)

Ok Marky. I'll get two Trailer loads down to you this week. They will be a bit slower as they will be on the back on two John Deere 6920's since they are the Tattie Tractors...... ;) ;) ;)

The two FTF Fords will probably only be only display Barry. I doubt I will use them as "working tractors" but you never know...... :);) ;)

Didn't know I'd changed my name though...... :D;) ;)

:D :D :D :D

Sorry Martin could think of a worse insult ehh  ;):D

Likewise mate, would like his dosh ehh? :o

That should get a reaction later on ;):D;D

My OVERDRAFT is free to a good home if anyone wants it  :D - And as for you Udi - a worse insult hey... well that sounds like a challenge...

May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your exhaust pipe and I hope you balls turn square and fester in the corners - How will that do  :D :D :D :D ::)

Luv's ya really Udi - No comments on my profile information then  ???

My OVERDRAFT is free to a good home if anyone wants it? :D - And as for you Udi - a worse insult hey... well that sounds like a challenge...

May the fleas of 1000 camels infest your exhaust pipe and I hope you balls turn square and fester in the corners - How will that do? :D :D :D :D ::)

Luv's ya really Udi - No comments on my profile information then? ???

;D ;D :D Martin you really are a pain in the jacksy mate  :D;) a funny one though

Ol sorry its Marky init  :D

• 1 month later...

:D :D How was the coach journey Marky  :D;)

How's the early morning start on the fruit & veg Martin  ;)

Sorry Barry, just found this as I was going to post some new updates to the farm...... :-[  :D;)

Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed my life swap for the day (now everyone says what the hell was this all about to begin with...... :D::):D)

Anyhow, back on topic:-

Not much been happening since the 1/32 chicken dung spreading but things will be picking up soon. Only real changes recently have been the arrival of the new John Deere Loader Tractor (pics posted in the John Deere section of Your Vehicles) and the possible retirement of my New Holland 6635 which will be replaced by the TS135-A which has already entered service with new decals...... :);) ;)

On the cards soon will hopefully be 1/32 tattie planting and 1/32 carrot harvesting come the start of April (all dependant upon when things happen around the house  ;) ;) ;))

You not lifting carrots anyway Martin... or has the season closed up your way  ???

Not lifting carrots yet Marky. Was out and about today around some other carrot fields and none of them have been touched yet. The carrot lifting season usually starts here around the end of March/Beginning of May...... :) :) :)

It's too frosty for carrot lifting Marky, you should know that ;) ;) :D :D :D:P

Aye it's bloomin' freezin' Nath...... :o;) ;)

I suppose I should... my man in the Fens is lifting every day at the moment - I take 4t a week from him... and he starts lifting his snips next week with his new Grimme - will try to get some pics if I can  ;)

Sounds good Marky......Look forward to those pics if you get them......There will be plenty when they start harvesting here...... :);) ;)

(It's Huntapac who have grown them and they use their bulkers to transport them but use a local contractor's machinery to harvest them  :) :) :))

Where having to make 42 ton of carrots, parsnips and tatties last a week and a half down on the farm. Lifting has stopped in Lincolnshire and Newark where we normally get them from, due to it being too cold :-\ :-\ :-\

Where having to make 42 ton of carrots, parsnips and tatties last a week and a half down on the farm. Lifting has stopped in Licolnshire and Newark where we normally get them from, due to it being too cold :-\ :-\ :-\

I can sell you some at UNreasonable rates Nath  :D :D :D :D

Supply and demand and all that  ;)