Updates to Farm......

NewHolland2

If you can beat ?5 a ton on unwashed tatties and ?14 a ton on washed carrots and parsnips then I'm all ears. Oh thats delivered too :D :D :D :D ;)

well I was thinking about ?160 pt for dirty cara and the same for carrots... delivery would be free if over 10 pallets Nath - I may even do it in person... except I don't have an HGV  :-\

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I was thinking about ?160 pt for dirty cara and the same for carrots... delivery would be free if over 10 pallets Nath - I may even do it in person... except I don't have an HGV  :-\

I do and I have four days a week free. ... . ;)

Would you like pics of the yard just now or would you rather wait until things start happening?

*Do you get the sense that I want to use the new easier pic posting scheme...... :D :D ;)*

Oh.... only as many as we can get SuperMart - GET POSTING PLEASE  ::););D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Updates:-

Slurry Tanker moved up to smaller farm with a delivery of slurry sitting in a large lorry tanker.

Massey Ferguson Dung Sperader moved from smaller farm to stoarge place at the other farm.

New Holland 6635 parked in closed shed at small farm still awaiting transfer to permanent storage.

Two of the three changes are as per the real farms...... ;)

Well I'm just away to do the following:-

Spread 70 acres of wheat with Fertiliser with my Ford 276 Bi-Directional and Amazone fertiliser spreader.

Cart the slurry tanker back to the other farm.

Move the lorry tanker into storage.

Park the older fertiliser spreader up ready for transport to the storage area in the loft.

have you you still got the unit for that milk tanker ? .find it & put them both somewhere safe ,it'll be worth a fair bit in a while , i saw that the transcontinental unit & the shell tanker is worth about ?65 un-boxed ,as with the unit & trailer with both containers!

Alright layout there  ;)

Thanks Powerstar......It's nothing like a proper model farm, just a working carpet farm, but I enjoy setting things up...... :);) ;)

nice decals on the tm ;):)

Thanks mate......They're not very professional but do the job until I get around to getting a proper set...... ;) ;) ;)

have you you still got the unit for that milk tanker ? .find it & put them both somewhere safe ,it'll be worth a fair bit in a while , i saw that the transcontinental unit & the shell tanker is worth about ?65 un-boxed ,as with the unit & trailer with both containers!

Yep, the Iveco unit is in the loft along with an un-boxed Iveco Shell Tanker, unfortunately the Shell Tanker isn't in great nick as I got it from a charity shop for a couple of quid......The Shell decals are pretty poor and the windscreen isn't great but may be worth something......The Iveco which goes with the milk tanker is in good nick though...... :);) ;)

best get that liner retired from the farm thn mart  ;)

Yep, it's going upstairs tonight to be kept safe I think Marcus...... ;) ;)

Lovely pics as usual Mart... interesting to see what's going on.... as always though... where are all those red ones  ;) :'( :-\

Thanks Marky......No need for the Massey 6290 to be used yet but it'll be getting used for the carrot harvest in a month or so...... ;)

i have one of those green feed thingys,going to be chopped up for the base of the feed mixer in the grainary when i detail the inside of it

Not the best hitch when it comes to hitching up to Britains tractors but it was ok with my Scale Models Ford 276 Bi-Di......I used mine as the fertiliser spreader with the two arms out, as per the real one the local farmer used to use...... ;) ;)