Take a moment too look back at those who have suffered....

TM190

I suppose you could do something with them, perhaps along the lines of the old (country & western?) song, "I've got a 1957, '58, '59....... Chevrolet" (or something like that, I've forgotten exactly. Was it Johnny Cash?)

:laugh:

It was - One Piece at a Time  ;)

Glue the whole lot together in a modern art sorta way...maybe in the shape of a nude woman  :of  or errr somthing.then you will prob be able to sell at an auction for a million quid to some more money than sence art collector...........Just a thought ;D

If not shove them on the bay and make a few quid :P

fair play then...  :D :D

You must surely be the biggest vendor of conversions in Ireland I suspect... any chance of a sub ???:-[:P

HHHmmmm I like the idea of the Biggest in the all of Ireland  :P;D  Tallest, well yes probably  ::):D

Glue the whole lot together in a modern art sorta way...maybe in the shape of a nude woman  :of  or errr somthing.then you will prob be able to sell at an auction for a million quid to some more money than sence art collector...........Just a thought ;D

If not shove them on the bay and make a few quid :P

I like the art idea  ;D  :P