A few Newray trucks..............

JC

Question

theres a britains figure in this pic.? is that the bloke you got 4 me?

I think he might be wrong colours.

If you not sent it already i'll scan in a pic of him to compare.

Have a look in pic 2, there are two different ones

Nice one Doc... I'll have the low loader please.... with outriggers as well and a beacon on the back ?;) - Where can I get one of those ????

Mine have come from all over Mark, I'll give you the heads up if I see one.

are you going to stretch the chassis on the yellow 6wheeled scania ? as it looks too short F-P of it to do anything usefull & are they 1/32 ?

Next time you see that it will be an eight wheeler fitted with Hiab, tilt and slide body and a tri-axle beavertail. ?:)

They are 1/32, there are a few tractors there for comparison...........

Thanks Doc - are they die-cast or plastic? ???

A mixture, the trailers are all plastic which makes them better to work with. I only buy them for the trailers which I convert into 40' bale trailers.

Next time you see that it will be an eight wheeler fitted with Hiab, tilt and slide body and a tri-axle beavertail. ?:)

They are 1/32, there are a few tractors there for comparison...........

look forward to seeing the 8 wheeler F-P, as for the 1/32 they do look right i know but like markys jcb forklift it's a different scale but it fits in ok .

thanks for the pics F-P :)

look forward to seeing the 8 wheeler F-P, as for the 1/32 they do look right i know but like markys jcb forklift it's a different scale but it fits in ok .

thanks for the pics F-P :)

It says 1/32 on the box Marcus so I have to dissagree with you there on the scale being out and I've converted enough of them to scale with no problems.  :);)