Harvest 2010

Smithy140

i was chatting to lad that drives combines i m sure he said the new big  N/H they had  would do 60 / 100 ar aday  on a good day  ? not really sure if he s right  , but i ve seen the big claas  s out here at Goole  with a bed  as wide as a main road  eating up 30 ar fields in no time

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open the concave till the returns get too high.. if the returns are clean grain then open the bottom sieve.. if the sample gets worse then speed up the fan till the grain gets in the windrow.....

The T series are well known that you can open the concave a bit.. even more in wheat.. a bit like the C670.

That is why they are known as the highest capacity walker combines in the world!

8)

Cheers ill be trying it later on today :)

That's a great shot of the big John Deere artic, looks like a huge piece of kit on those duals. Plenty to be seen even with harvest slowing down a peg due to the showers then.

I do wonder why Lexion drivers insist on having all their worklights on when in road mode, the rearward facing white lights are illegal  >:( tractor drivers who do the same wind me up too. ... ..  oooh 'eck. . ... I obviously don't have enough to worry about if I get irritated by things like that!!  ::):laugh: :laugh: