Few Things

Powerstarâ„¢

Hmmmm, never saw a crane on a power harrow-drill combo before, is that common? Nice pics too ;)

not common from what i see, its just for lifting bags so guess its farmer specific requirement?  ??? ???

I put a piggy back 3m FIONA on my ancient ROTERRA for many years before we ceased farming in '99. I used to drive it with a safety cab 7600 Dual Power with 2 speed PTO. FIONAs probably still are the lightest piggy-back drills.

? ? I picked the Roterra up cheap, having only done 500 acres reseeding on a deer farm ,in the mid 80's 'cos it was on 1000RPM gearbox & very few had that output from tractor PTOs then. I ordered it new (2 speed PTO) on my 6600 in '75. The following year I started our new NH 376 baler off with it but had to put the 540 shaft back in when on the overrun down hills the baler was doing 140 ram strokes/min even trying to hold her back down the hills! ::) ?(Normal speed 90 strokes/min!) Our NH service agent was grinning from ear to ear as he watched the knotters riding on the back, and yelled : "You should see those needles rocket up through there"! ;D ;D