1/32 farmers triaxle low loader

the truck i found in toysrus and the low lowder is scrach built with a little help for kings web site  i am glad you all like it  its not quite finshed yet  thanks very much jason for posting it for me

1/32 farmer

[move]  keep on farming[/move]

MARVLEOUS!!!! Like it already 1/32, like it already. Plastruc is it? My bulker is fit for the scrap heap I think, gonna carry on with the chassis anyway and maybe come across something one day which I can make a body out of. A step frame like yours would be nice to have a go at but there is a few things I need to finish already first!! How have you strengthened the underside, I have a ROS 360 excavator I want to move about and making something strong enough is going to be hard without going down the brazing route.

are the chassis from the newray trailers not suitable for a lowloader ,once thre box body is removed ?

as for the tipper deer-est then im going to be a lazy git & let it be a walking floor , all i have to do is cut the roof off & replace it with an easy sheet ;)

oh yeah & buy one first i spose , if i do it won't be a stralis  ;)

are the chassis from the newray trailers not suitable for a lowloader ,once thre box body is removed ?

as for the tipper deer-est then im going to be a lazy git & let it be a walking floor , all i have to do is cut the roof off & replace it with an easy sheet ;)

oh yeah & buy one first i spose , if i do it won't be a stralis? ;)

The chassis' are pretty high really, a little too high. I cut the wheels off, hacked off some of the frame they are attached to then glued them back on to get the height down. The units are pretty good but they (Newray) havn'y followed on with good enough trailers.

The chassis' are pretty high really, a little too high. I cut the wheels off, hacked off some of the frame they are attached to then glued them back on to get the height down. The units are pretty good but they (Newray) havn'y followed on with good enough trailers.

I should have a potato bulker finished later today.