mr softies collection

mr softie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian from all the disc mowers you have what would you say has the best finger type conditioner? Id say itd be something from UHs KUHN or Fella mowers but i havent seen all the available mowers to know which is best. Itd be the same type conditioner as is fitted to the real mowers now only they changed from steel to nylon down through the years but there design stayed the same

That 3350 and 100 baler combo look a interesting set Brian... can't say I ever seen one of them sets before :) were they a U.S. dealer set back in the day? ::)

evening Paul id say they were a late us dealer item also saw a similar set with the later 6410 tractor in it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, smithy said:

nice lot you have there especially  the valtras

thanks Smithy finally figured out how to work the forum since the update a few more dew in the next week or 2 now I need to spend a good couple of days catching up with everybodys posts for the last 8 weeks or so

Archived