Toytrac 2010

Mike R

Does anyone know if the FTF photographer is going to be there (aka Lord Ferguson)?  :-\ If not, we need to make sure there's plenty of us taking pictures.

I'm not sure as yet Mandy... currently a tentative yes... but if I get much more work come in for the weekend then it's (regretably) no  :-[:-\

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am bringing my camera toy but lets hope Marky is going to do the show pictures he does a great job with his camera.

thanks Mike... that's a kind thing to say.. I'm flattered...  :-[

You always have been one of my favourite chaps on here you know  ;):D :D

Cheque is in the post  :)

I'm not sure as yet Mandy... currently a tentative yes... but if I get much more work come in for the weekend then it's (regretably) no  :-[:-\

doggey bailly at toytrac

better get me a belt and me face on ready  :-*:-*  oh and make sure udis puts ihs make up on tooo

just dump the jobs on good lold lump mark, wouldnt be any diffrent for him would it..... us that can not make it due to distance issues, eg 13,000miles are counting on you stunning pics  to make it feel like we are there....

Barry will need more than make up on his boat race to make him look pretty Stevie... a face lift... or even a whack around the face with your current 360 bucket would make an improvement I reckon

Watch it scumbag  ;)

Tried Cement last week but overrated  ;)

Well if Marky can't make its gonna be party time Yipppppeeee

Well all loaded for tomorrows set up of my display setting off about 11am tomorrow for Wincanton look forward to meeting you all please come and say hello and introduce yourselves and meet my loverly wife Sheila who continues to support me with my collecting of farm models.

Mike

I will be there...In a dark corner  ::) . Most of the stuff on my stand will be for sale to take away ;D unlike normal as Im clearing out to make way for new show stuff for next year

Best place for you, we cannot have all the paid punters running out of the joint screaming  ;) Steve, Karen & Warner know what they are doing  :-*

Well fellow weirdos see you either later today or tomorrow, If you have not had the pleasure before come and say hello...I'm the handsome one with man flu whilst Stevie will be the one working with the worst hangover in history  :);)