concrete frame

Pete

i would guess arround the 70's, as i can just about remember the big dutch barn going up on ash tree when i was young ,before was a old timber barn, mind you i am sure there was a older one on the other farm, a half round one, not to big ,

Dutch barns have curved roofs Sean, like the black one I made at Leverets. Is that what you mean? I have never seen a pre-cast dutch barn, plenty of open span type. A few on a farm near me actually. Have wanted to make one for ages to be honest.

Dutch barns have curved roofs Sean, like the black one I made at Leverets. Is that what you mean? I have never seen a pre-cast dutch barn, plenty of open span type. A few on a farm near me actually. Have wanted to make one for ages to be honest.

no same style as the britains atcost ones tris, the older one was a round top, always called it the dutch barn, well my uncles did anyway, have a feeling it may well have been a atcost even to be honet, cant remember what the badge said now ,think they also fitted the second bigger one the same time on grove farm, our second farm, same style just double the depth as it had 3 internal grain silos fitted between the mid sections on the low sides, we then stacked sraw each side to keep the damp out as such