Scale: 1:32

Limited?: No

Picture:

c84f0393be471f806fa3b19babc567741.jpg

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice trailers but I wish UH would make some trailers which we reconise in the UK like Marston Kane etc

I probaably wont buy these because I dont know the company.

I totally agree

come on UH start catering for the UK market

We've a few good coversionists and scratchbuilders within these shores which will keep most people catered for. Not to forget Imber Models' massive debut, they may not be built here but the funding is British and who knows what may come from them in the future :)

uh are a european firm,so they will make models for europe not solely the uk

Exactly my point. Let them carry on. UK manufacturers don't make as much machinery that interests the rest of Europe, whereas the rest of Europe make a lot of machinery which interests the UK. Tractors are different but when it comes to machinery, UK sales are fairly restricted to UK buyers. . . . . the model trade is far from different.

yet another trailer and spreader that we have never seen on this shores ::) , but i can understand where tris is coming from. if they are looking for ideas they need to think about a trailed forager a manitou loader or now that they have the nh licence a yellow branded combine or chopper all of which would sell by the bucket load they seem to have produced a lot of french branded products over the past few years so why on earth not a manitou, absolutely no one makes them in 1:32 :of

Nevermind not having heard of Le wotsit what about the release of YET ANOTHER bloomin tri axle >:(    For heavens sake why dont they make more two axle grain trailers!!!!!!!!!!  I dont want to buy a conversionists expensive model on a six month waiting list I want a top model manufacturer to make a top british 16ton grain trailer (and soon)

No more tri axles please.

Nevermind not having heard of Le wotsit what about the release of YET ANOTHER bloomin tri axle >:(    For heavens sake why dont they make more two axle grain trailers!!!!!!!!!!  I dont want to buy a conversionists expensive model on a six month waiting list I want a top model manufacturer to make a top british 16ton grain trailer (and soon)

No more tri axles please.

well said,totley agree with you

You'll never please some jokers,there's more models to pick from now than there ever has been and yer it might not be what you see localy but it's beter than nothing.

Well said and what most people dont realise is the UK farming and farm machinery business is toytown compared to the rest of Europe. 

I think as collectors we need to accept the mainstream model manufacturers are going to put their biggest market first and its not the UK.

Well said and what most people dont realise is the UK farming and farm machinery business is toytown compared to the rest of Europe. 

I think as collectors we need to accept the mainstream model manufacturers are going to put their biggest market first and its not the UK.

That may be so Archie but Britain has some very successful trailer builders (Bailey,Richard Western,Stewart etc) and im sure these guys dont solely rely on UK sales ;)

I would also point out that we do have some well established foreign trailer makers distributing their products across the UK such as Krampe and Joskin :)  but unfortunately we are still to see a two axle GRAIN trailer model from either despite many of their other products being minaturised!  And no I dont count the Siku two axle Joskin because its radio controlled and impractical and too bloomin big!