UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A cement mixer needs the shovel and wheel barrow so it's a nice set, I dont think it'll hit the sales of Mandy's items to much as if you need more than one wheel barrow your not going to buy loads of the cement mixer set just for the wheel barrows, you would go to Mandy for them.

but whats to stop them selling that stuff as a seperate item?? we all know how well they use the moulds already in the tractors ,colours ect, why not the same here??

uh make some great stuff yes, but in some ways theres stuff i dont want to see made by they, even in sets, it kills the smaller makers off, just watch mini toys.fr  for instance, they will be selling them as loose seperate items , along with a good few german sites to going by previous stuff , that takes sales away from people like mandy, and her french / german counter part  sellers.uh see that and i bet more sets like forks ,stuff like that come out, they aint silly, we all know how they skim the websites then 1 year later good conversion sellers appear as a uh normal model, lets see, ford 7810's ? mf 590's the list is endless

wonder if the wheel barrow and shovel come with a health warning??? Because every farm ive been on people are scared of using the real thing.

Whilst i understand the comments about small producers these items show a step in the right direction, if this was the Britains topic would these comments be made. Hopefully UH will produce some livestock soon.

I am pretty sure UH are not looking on what the UK market needs or is already offering. When UH are thinking about releasing something they are geared towards continental Europe, mainly french market. I dont think this was a personal attack on Mandy or anyone else, just a demand in other markets.just my 2 cents.

I have just received an example of the new UH David Brown 990 Implematic andf would like to post up a review but looking at the 'rate and review' page there is nothing there to enable me to add it, no 'reply' facility. So what do I do?

UH will bring out whatever sells. If they see that small builders are making products which are selling they will just copy and paste. Cant really stop them. I don't really agree with it but they have the dollars to do it.

I have just received an example of the new UH David Brown 990 Implematic andf would like to post up a review but looking at the 'rate and review' page there is nothing there to enable me to add it, no 'reply' facility. So what do I do?

just start a new topic in that board tim, no different to any other board starting a new one

Sean. On the page there is no 'new topic' box either so am still no wiser.

Hi mate, I think it is because the review/rating system was moved last year onto the FTF Main Board, thing is I still couldn't log in to post a new review as the password did not work  ??? I could add to existing reviews though.

Link here: http://www.farmtoysforum.com/index.php?option=com_jreviews&Itemid=61

UH2954 - Quivogne Sous Soleur

Scale: 1:32

Available : May/June 2011

fl2011028uh2954.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

UH2955 - Quivogne Grubber/Cultivator/Tiller T11

Scale: 1:32

Available : Mai/June 2011

fl2011029uh2955.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

UH2956 - Quivogne HV 6.30