UH New Releases 2011

AJH

Glad I didnt buy the first UH MF8690 as I recently saw a new realsize tier4  8660 in the local dealers yard and they have much better looking rear mudguards and a bigger and more aggressive exhaust stack than tier 3b models.  What im saying is MF have managed to make a great looking tractor even better looking with these new tier4s so roll on the UH upgrades and lets hope its an MF8670 ;);D

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo.... now we are talking... a 230 hey  :P:-*  .. that's more like it - well done UH .. I'll be having one of those for sure  ;D

picture quality not very good mark,but im sure atte will come up with the goods,im more interested in the mf 1/32 scale,some rumours on here flying around,perhaps a new mf baler and tier 4 mf 8690 blue ad thingymobog

Who is buying all these 1:16's??

A question more out of frustration, there is a glut of great models that would snap up if in 1:32  >:(

Yeah it drives me crazy also when UH brings out a model is 1/16 or 1/43 but never follow on with a 1/32 version. Like the MF 175 & 65. We might never see them in 1/32. Who knows! The same with the FORD 7000 ,7600 & County 754.They have the Fords in 1/16 ,but again no 1/32. I know Britains have em in 1/32 ,but a UH 1/32 Ford would have been better detailed & would have had STEERING unlike the Britains. If you look at the Britains Ford 5000 its curved like a bannana were the bonnet meets the cab. I SO WANT A UH 1/32 70's or early 80's era Ford. But  fairplay to UH with the MF 135,590,1200 & 3080. Same goes for the FORD 7810 & Pre Force 5000.