UH New Releases 2011

AJH

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used google translater for this, but this is what MF French says:

Under the partnership established with Operation Yellow Parts 2011, Massey Ferguson publishes an edition limited to 1500 numbered copies of the MF 7499 at 1 / 32 in the colors of the operation. This miniature is available only to store the stand at SIMA's Massey Ferguson 20 to 24 February 2011. Its selling price is 45 € including 25 € will be donated to Operation Yellow Parts 2011.

I give up I really do. I'm sick to death of so many different coloured models. Why can't they just do the standard colour then one other as a limited.... Doing 3-1million different colour models just takes up space on my shelves which I really could do with for other models, but being the sad fanatic I am, to not get this model would mean one missing from my collection. It is getting to the point which I feel like just calling it quits with models. There's too many and too many variants. TBH the different colours are rubbish. I mean where are you going to see one of these yellow ones? The 7499 is too big for an industrial tractor in the UK. I stopped with fendts because the colour variants just took the biscuit, now they are doing it with Massey. Are we only safe with JD's Claas or Ford/NH or will they then start this rubbish with them?

Rant over, but it takes the mick.... I buy alot of models as I don't have to pay high rent/mortgage so have a fair disposable income, but if I didn't I'd be in so much debt keeping up as I only collect dealer boxes where possible, and they limited themselves!!! Please model builders stop this stupidity with colours.

Rob

The usual suspects will get hold of them and rip you off on ebay!

Supply and demand i'm affraid!

The sad thing about what this model will potentially do is not produce as much money as they could for the charity, i mean, people will buy them for 45 Euros, put them on ebay and coup an extra 100 Euros (guess), thus, the charity missing out on money, and the people who buy and sell make a big profit.

I'm feel the same way as Rob, i'm getting bored of the different coloured tractors.

Think i might get 100 of these MF7499's in red, in standard boxes, paint them silver and offer them at the Malvern tractor show as limited editions  ;D 

I never buy this special edition models.(Black Beauty-936- was the one exception) It's just a bunch of crap. I am perfectly happy with a green Fendt or a red Massey. Saving a lot of money and space in the meantime. ;);D ;D ;D

agree with that,the only 1 i have is the white claas xerion,there are just to many

I never buy those special edition models.(Black Beauty-936- was the one exception) It's just a bunch of crap. I am perfectly happy with a green Fendt or a red Massey. Saving a lot of money and space in the meantime. ;);D ;D ;D

I couldnt agree more with AV, perhaps I am a traditionalist but I will not buy any colour variant tractor as it instantly loses its heritage. 

One of the reasons I hate Valtras so much is they have NO identity due to an any colour policy (they are also ugly and without charisma but thats beside the point ;D )

The only nice colour change ive seen is the Fendt828 in dark green with silver wheels but I wouldnt consider buying it.