toytrac 2010- images topic

jordantaylor

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just downloading the images on to the pc now. I will post a good selection up for everyone, plus moderate the ones Sean took  ;)  I'm sure theres some naughty ones in there!

no bad ones in them andy, but we will need to keep the ones of barry and martin reeves for mark, and open posting, i mean a ford man buying one of those :of :of :of :of :of

I didn't take nearly enough. I intended to take dozens of Graham's buildings but his display was surrounded every time I walked passed. Anyway here are my few, sorry if I overlap with anybody:

Didn't we have this Fendt last year? :-\

IMG_2589.jpg

Fordson stall by the enterance:

IMG_2591.jpg

Barry's stand: (sorry I didn't buy anything chaps after promising to, my money ran out rather faster than I'd hoped :-[

IMG_2598.jpg

Here he is (looking a very sprightly 87 I thought  ;) )

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

I didn't take nearly enough. I intended to take dozens of Graham's buildings but his display was surrounded every time I walked passed. Anyway here are my few, sorry if I overlap with anybody:

:-[

Here he is (looking a very sprightly 87 I thought  ;) )

IMG_2600.jpg

That's actually Stevie and not Barry, very funny though  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Barry going to be most unimpressed that you thought he looked like that  ;) ;) ;)

that not are layout Chris thats county99 and the fendt is new this year a friend of mine had it on demo

Burger!!! >:(:-X:-[ Sorry Tim, you were of course opposite:

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

All I have of Graham's unfortunately:

(Are you sure this pit is weighted down properly Graham? :-\ ;) )

IMG_2707.jpg

Did the owner collect this in the end? It would have fit snugly in my tub, but there it would probably remain! :laugh:

IMG_2637.jpg

One of my favourite layouts was Oak Tree Farm:

IMG_2655.jpg

Lots of JCB excavators at work:

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

Bird cage wire according to Dave, but it looks just right to keep the flock in:

IMG_2649.jpg

This crop was genetically engineered:

IMG_2660.jpg

Drat Drat and doubble Drat .................................I forgot to say to andy who ever concerned that

they could have taken the "Cyclone" to show  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

nice pictures there on barrys/udi's stall  am i right in spotting a IH B250 or 275 in 1/32  :-\