Thinking of buying a pallet trailer... anyone know a good model/manufacturer ?

Lord Ferguson

speaking of land, dad bought the 10 acres behind our house to stop any one building on it!

You will of course, need to buy a tractor now to maintain it  ;) ;) ;) ;) Look forward to the new topic "Goonie new tractor"

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will of course, need to buy a tractor now to maintain it  ;) ;) ;) ;) Look forward to the new topic "Goonie new tractor"

he's had it all the time we've lived here (22 years), and we rent it to the local farmer, who cuts it for hay!

Mark 1 one wee question, why the heck do you sit the drawbar onto a tyre/ block of timber etc, when the drawbar is clearly designed to have te eye well off the ground without the need of a foot on the drawbar??

if the response is . ."to help keep it level to load" then why not dump the rams when you unhitch it?

Well Rickaaaaaaay.. you guessed the answer to your own question

sadly... you got it wrong though  :D :D :D

The yard has been salted recently (by me as it happens)... the area it lives in is where the water sits as it runs off my bales... I thought it best to keep it out of the salty water for the sake of just getting out and chucking the first thing I could find under it.. I hope that makes sense and passes your exacting standards young man.

I think it must be part of my, recently diagonsed 'Shiny Paint Syndrome' that Dr Mike Sparrow discovered I was suffering from  :-[  ... I guess Dr Mike would call it "respecting the value of things"  ;)

Why no Bill... being of Scotish origin, she wanted to take it down cash converters to get cash for a can of special brew  :D :D

Actually... I must 'fess up' here... it was the first thing I could find laying around in all honesty... I think it's actually a good spare from one of the vans  :-[:D :D