tractorman314. Britains collection.

tractorman314

That's some fantastic finds for a car boot sale. I never seem to find anything when I go to them, although it could be the getting up early part.

I bet your ticker was going when you found the raves for the animal transport trailer, they are the hard bits to find.........apparently!

No platform to the hayloft of the white barn. Most of the ones on ebay have this part broken off, probably the first part to get damaged, along with the weather vane. I bought a made up(glued) one from ebay that had a spare complete platform, then sold on the rest. It was unboxed.

Keep the rubber bales away from other plastic items as they will react over time like the tractor wheels/tyres

I

That's some fantastic finds for a car boot sale. I never seem to find anything when I go to them, although it could be the getting up early part.

I bet your ticker was going when you found the raves for the animal transport trailer, they are the hard bits to find.........apparently!

No platform to the hayloft of the white barn. Most of the ones on ebay have this part broken off, probably the first part to get damaged, along with the weather vane. I bought a made up(glued) one from ebay that had a spare complete platform, then sold on the rest. It was unboxed.

Keep the rubber bales away from other plastic items as they will react over time like the tractor wheels/tyres

I didn't see the animal trailer sides as everything was split into 2 plastic carrier bags, I only really saw the parts for both the buildings,and the didn't know if they were complete, but I was still going to have them,also saw other bits and bobs in the bags. So asked the chap how much he wanted and he said £18, but managed to knock him down to a tenner. I don't think he really knew what he had. Anyway I thought it was Christmas. I also have a piece of cardboard from the bag which I was told at Spalding on Sunday could be the floor for the hayloft. The floor for the livery stable is missing as well as the feeding troughs, but beggars cant be chooser's.

tractorman314.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...