A seasonal question for you...

It's that time of year again Ladies & Gentlemen... Santa will soon be on his way.. so... my question is simply this

When you are a hugely busy chap like Father Christmas you have a heck of a lot of work to do on the big day, delivering pressies to all the good boys & girls of the world.

Despite it's magical powers, space in that sack must be at a premium, let alone the time both he and the Elves take to select and pack the items.  So lets show our appreciation for the old white-bearded geezer and let him know what to PUT IN.. and what to LEAVE OUT for you, assuming, that is, that you've been good enough  :P

For me...

PUT IN

Well I'll have the UH 65 and the MF175 please.. both in 1:16th scale... and the Grey 5470 too please (1:32) - oh and something really rare too... like an Ertl 3165 with loader - mint in it's pack of course  ;) .. oh... and a Doc Sewel MF38 combine too please  :-*

to save some space for others... I'll happily LEAVE OUT

The TE20 'Sue' the Antarctic expedition tractor... not my cup of tea that really  :-\ .. anything that's NOT Massey Ferguson in the model world and anything made of Chrome too.. even if it is an MF  :of

So come on... it's only a bit of fun... your turn  ;):P:-\

I would love to get the new 1/16 precision IH 5488  8)

Hey can leave out all the 1/32 stuff, and bring that to all you FTF members  ;)

And even if i do not get anything, sure hope we will have plenty of snow on the ground, and plenty food and drinks on the table to enjoy with family and friends.

Erik

Well then Mark.

Of the likely list I would like the following put in:

UH Massey 3080.

UH Massey 135

ROS New Holland T7070.

The unlikely list, a TX34 or TX32.

An AGCO Gleaner R62.

A TerraGator 2104 with Tebbe tub

A JanMF Mark Deluxe.

But please, I do not want any awful wire ties!!

I would like something that is small, thin and not take up hardly any room in the sack at all, no, not a little Polish girl!, an open cheque made out to myself signed by the Chancellor of The Exchequer to reimburse me for all I've paid to him over my working tax paying life.

And to leave out? Everything else. I have enough socks and hankeys to last me a lifetime thank you.  ;)

to save some space for others... I'll happily LEAVE OUT

The TE20 'Sue' the Antarctic expedition tractor... not my cup of tea that really.....

OOOOOOOOOH....  MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE.  MUST have I would LOOOOOOOOVE that, Santa.  Pleeeeaaase :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Leave out anything later than 1970

Santa please......................

Put in:

Schuco Challenger 680B combine harvester.

Any DBP model tractor.

My contracting friends fleet of New Holland tractors in 1/32nd scale

An extra room in the house to put them all.

Leave out:

ROS 1/25th scale Ford 40 series and New Holland TM190 ( both based on incorrect tractors).

Any Chrome/ Gold model tractors.

Well then Mark.

Of the likely list I would like the following put in:

UH Massey 3080.

UH Massey 135

ROS New Holland T7070.

The unlikely list, a TX34 or TX32.

An AGCO Gleaner R62.

A TerraGator 2104 with Tebbe tub

A JanMF Mark Deluxe.

But please, I do not want any awful wire ties!!

Thanks Traci Claus!!  :-*:-* :-*