Plastruct and Card Shed with Workshop: Updated 27/8/11

Farmersam

This is more like it! Detailed descriptions on how you made certain parts, I will use some of these tips when I start building my dio hopefully this winter. Where did you get all the accessories, like the Snap-On stuff and all that is on those shelves?

Cheers mate.Let me know if there is anything I can help you with when build your dio.  ;)  Snap On stuff just 2 sets from my local model shop and the Fujimi garage kitset. http://www.tsm-models.com/tsm/store/category/34

Check out Jez's workshop topic if you want more help. This shed is entirely based on the one he built. :D

great shed, very well made well done

want to make one like this sometime

Thank you very much for that  :D

that shed look's the job boss ;)

Thats what I like to hear  ;):)

thats a terrific shed you have built,I haven't built a scale size shed yet but you look to be the fella to get advice from.

excellant construction ;)

Thanks so much for that, happy to give advice any time

Those shelves look flipping ace, Sam!  :of :of 8) 8)

Thanks deere-est!!!!! -  didn't think I was even capable of making it to be honest  ;D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll need a good back massage after bending down to reach all of those tools!  ;) Now there's a new figurine for HLT: a masseuse to give the boys something to look forward to at the end of the day!!!

Can't really tell wether the scale is correct, could you make a picture with a 1/32 scale tractor for me?

Will get one up soon  :D

Ah that's not the set I have, yes with the items being more of a fixed down type that you would stand at then yes they do look a wee bit small. The set I have has axle stands, air compressor and so on. Jez has the same set and he used the workshop air compressor as a mobile one fitted to a service trailer/fuel bowser to good effect and the axle stands were ideal for an atv or something. Cannot remember what else was in the set.