Siku parts

JoshParkinson

is there anywhere i can get siku parts, cabs, axles, adapter kits etc.... without having to go on the siku website and get them imported from germany ?

sorry mate cant help but ..................

What pacifically are you after?

well i really wanted to know more about the Japanese invasion of Manchuria & maybe a bit more about the battle of midway & some info on the Japanese combined fleet led by admiral Isoroku Yamamoto  :) 

german sites very good to use, they are usally very quick postage wise to, and quiet often you can get some bits for free, thats including postage if you approach them the right way, plus you know its a 100% real part, not a resin copy or anything, i have used it several times now, and from 5 requestes only paid for the item once

as Sean said really, Siku are a great company to deal with and really care about customers ;)

i know nothing about the Pacific battles of WWII, in my opinion the battles that took part on the Russian front are far more interesting, of course other opinions are available ;D ;D ;D ;D 

german sites very good to use, they are usally very quick postage wise to, and quiet often you can get some bits for free, thats including postage if you approach them the right way, plus you know its a 100% real part, not a resin copy or anything, i have used it several times now, and from 5 requestes only paid for the item once

Sean how did you manage to get them for free ? :)

can you send us a link for the website ? because where ive been looking they were charging for everything

cheers :)

i just e mailed siku,with all the details,they took care of the rest,bearing in mind,the ladder was missing,so down to them anyway,you will be lucky to get parts for nothing!!!!!!!!!

you wont get everything for free, but just ask for one bit at a time, not to often  and you should be ok, usally i tell them the lads broken say the loader on my mf, and a new bonnet and loader arrives, latest one to infact, or the cabs broken on the jd i have ,if you want bulk stuff you will have to pay for it like the rest of us,

you wont get everything for free, but just ask for one bit at a time, not to often  and you should be ok, usally i tell them the lads broken say the loader on my mf, and a new bonnet and loader arrives, latest one to infact, or the cabs broken on the jd i have ,if you want bulk stuff you will have to pay for it like the rest of us,

ahh i see, well i've ordered a jd 7530 cab, jd 6920s front axle, an adapter set and some rear linkage and i paid for it all, but if anything breaks i'll try what you said

Cheers !