Spalding Spring 2011 - IMAGES NOW ADDED

milo

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here  ;D

PS. can you distract the missus(yep, she comes along again), she does like BIG.... lenses and camera's and such, so please distract her for a while so i can empty my wallet without her noticing it  ;)

:D :D  .. I'll do my best to distract your good lady with my BIG lens then Will... but only if you promise to buy lots of Massey Fergusons  :P:-*

let's not get ugly in here  :P:-*

a bit of competition never harms, makes that they all had to do their best to get into the favor of the buyers...

anyways.. empty wallet she wont notice until the power is disconnected when i fail to pay the electricity bill  :of  but the car boot might be a problem.. need a cover for that..hmmm(well have about 3 months to think of a good response to that particular event...

Mrs R has just pointed out that Sunday 3rd April is also Mother's Day, as we have kids and grandkids we might have to see what they have got planned before we commit this year  :( :( :( :( :( There go all my plans on hold for the moment :( :(

Phew got it sorted, kids are doing a meal for her on the Sunday night when we get back. Room booked at the Travel Lodge, they have got their sale on and I got it for £23.50.........bargain ;) ;) ;)

hope to to get their myself . would love to get a small stand their if i could how would i go about this could any one help??

Ciaran

I would suggest that you contact Colin Boor who is the organiser of the show, his details are on the website contacts page

http://www.spaldingmodeltractor.com/index.html

I will aim to be there this year only been part forum must be 5 years and not made a show yet :(  well advantage of being free now  :D

well done Phil... will be good to meet you in person... didn't you originally come from Henley on Thames when you first joined ??? .. or am I thinking of someone else ???  :-[