what are you hoping to buy for 2011

Manor Farm

All the various New Holland bits coming out:-

- replicagri 8560

- uh t 6090

- britains t9.390 or T9.670 (interested to see what the difference will be between these - guessing one will have duals and one won't based on the price differences)

-siku t8.390

Plus anything else that comes along in ford/nh colours - a ford 8210 and tw35 would be ideal (and sell like hot cakes I reckon based on the 7810).

Also planning a forage setup - trying to decide whether to base around the Siku Claas Jaguar or the new Krone from UH.

Also looking to complete my early 90's 100hp set so the Britains 1056 and hopefully a JD 3350 from somewhere ( to go alongside the ford7810, mf 3090 and the fiat 100-90).

Finally, really hoping that someone starts making some of the classic JD 50/55 series in 1/32. I reckon these would sell astonishingly well. I could get the custom versions but if I start spending that kind of money on models then I'll have to stop eating...

I'll be keeping my eye out for anything I have used. I'll be looking forward to any new models from Imber Models and from Three Oaks Farm Models, UH 135 needs adding to the collection. With the mention of Andy Sewell .. .. wonder if he'd make me a New Holland TX32. .. ..  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

I'll be keeping my eye out for anything I have used. I'll be looking forward to any new models from Imber Models and from Three Oaks Farm Models, UH 135 needs adding to the collection. With the mention of Andy Sewell .. .. wonder if he'd make me a New Holland TX32. .. ..  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

or a newholland tx34 or a tx32

I have a few ideas for 2011 from the planned general releases. However i'm most keen to focus on much more limited edition models and conversions from the likes of DBP, PDC, Classic Combines and Miniagripassion, also a few implements from the likes of Three Oaks Farm Models and North East Agri Models. We'll just have to see though :)

Well I got back into model farming in 2010 having sold my whole collection in 2009, and already have built up another good collection. 2011 looks like another expensive year. Here's my rough buying plan:

1x Britains JCB TM

3x Britains Kane Silage Trailers

1x Britains Kane Grain Trailer

1x Siku NH T8.390

2x Universal Hobbies NH 6090's

1x Universal Hobbies Massey Square Baler

1x Universal Hobbies Schuitemaker Rapide 125

1 or 2x Imber Ford or New Holland (if new higher HP models are on sale in 2011)

2x Replicagri NH 8560's

1x Schuco Massey 9895 Combine

3x Kane grain trailers

1x Claas axion 850

1x Claas arion 640

1x Ropa eurotiger

it would be nice to have a ropa euromaus !

some more potato elevators

1x potato store from brushwood

1x big machinery shed from brushwood

1x workshop from brushwood

and 1x arable storage shed from brushwood

It would also be nice to have enough money to buy all of that... guess i'll be putting in a fair few hours at work ! ;)