Neverending Diorama

Sikufarmer

Hello,

I will show you my new projekt. I extend my diorama from 80 m² on 250m ² and the room will be from 130 m² on 430 m² in extended. Here are the pictures of the layout.

modellhofmohr01.jpg

modellhofmohr04.jpg

modellhofmohr03.jpg

Now the pictures from today.

dsci2032.jpg

dsci2045.jpg

dsci2052.jpg

dsci2051.jpg

dsci2050.jpg

I translate it with google, my english ist not so good. I hope it's ok.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I live on a farm and the diorama is on the first floor.

im000152q.jpg

I want to build two farms, a farm equipment dealer, a cattle dealer, dairy and many other buildings in the diorama, let surprise you.

In the diorama all possible models are used. From Oltimer to modern machinery will all be seen. I own over 1000 farm models.

The Diorma is not a museum but my private playground. But I invite each year to a model meeting that all people can have the pleasure to visit me around to look at the diorama.

It is intended for the Siku Control built models. I own 20 of these models with which we often drive on the diorama. All visitors bring their own control models and let them go at the meeting on the layout. That is always great fun and there is to see the most incredible Modded models.

Here is a video of the last meeting with me, there are a few videos like this anymore.

http://www.hof-mohr.de.tl/Videos.htm

I hope the new space by the end of February will be ready, then I'll start with the diorama.

I translated with google.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

in 4 weeks we have build 300 m² new. I think we are very quickly finished.

Now a few pictures from today, except for some details, space is completely closed, the last little things I get done until next weekend.

dsci2180.jpg

dsci2182.jpg

dsci2188.jpg

dsci2191.jpg

Now I can build on more than 430 m².

• 1 month later...

I can't wait to see this up and running, the anearobic digesters are a nice touch and very in tune with the farming of the future in the UK. . ... as with most things you Germans have been using it for many years and us English have been a bit slow to catch up!  ::):laugh: :laugh:

Archived