claas model releases 2011

Paul Palmer

Great news  ::)

That will be some model - the header alone will be over 15 inches wide!!

Remember when the Britains flagship MF 760 was launched in 1978, with a 16ft header (6 inch), how times have changed........

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news  ::)

That will be some model - the header alone will be over 15 inches wide!!

Remember when the Britains flagship MF 760 was launched in 1978, with a 16ft header (6 inch), how times have changed........

Might look something like this??? ;)

/malc.

post-1701-132639781343_thumb.jpg

was wondering if it would have terra tracs on it or wheels??? bit big for me normally, butif they have upped the game with the stearing at the back, i may get one ,i have the uh class ones so might make a nice set, still put of on the dommy with the steering

I knocked this together last August after going to Lexion Live at Saxham...

Body - Siku Lexion 600 body modified around the radiator air cleaner area, then decals to the side panels with the logos etc.

Tracks - Case IH 535 items with the top wheel and one of the idlers removed, tracks cut to suit.

Header - Norscot Cat Lexion 12m/40ft header painted and modified to suit the Siku trunking.

Much the same as used to make a Lexion 600TT, which can be viewed here http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,28255.msg582111.html#msg582111

:)

I have just had a look on the Norev website it shows some farm models like New Holland, Claas Lexion 600 and a few others but not sure what scale there are ?

www.norev.com

They're tiny weeny, 8.5 cm header attached, 14.5 cm header on trailer. About 1/100th I'd guess? Very cute though. I got mine in France, never seen them in the UK.

/malc.

post-1701-132639792182_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hmmm interesting...

Who shall we place bets on then?  Maybe one of the companies who've yet to add a combine to their line up - Replicagri or Wiking perhaps?  Or shall we go for outside odds of it being someone like Airfix  ;D

If it is Wiking or the like then its probably gonna be pricey!