ROS 2011

AJH

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Fiat G looks very very nice. Not sure about the slight curve in the roof profile towards the rear of the cab though  ??? However, if it appears in blue I won't hesitate to buy one!!!!!  :of :of :of

Ou yeah. Hopefully ther will be a Blue FORD 8970. WANT WANT WANT! :P

bring on the variations i'd say.. i see plenty of possibilities like Ford 8970, Ford-New Holland 8970, New Holland 8970, possibly even a New Holland 8970A or a New Holland-Fiatagri 8970 or Landini Starland or.... and for once i wont be complaining that so many variations were issued  ;);D  while i'll check out if anything has to be changed to make it a Ford 8670...

Has to be blue for me to and although the New Holland version had a nicer front grill I would prefer it to be the original FORD decal machine for the sentiment :)

The Joskin looks ace as I had hoped and a pair of those will be coming my way to replace the old sansoms ;)    Also it appears the twin axle chassis is detachable which may mean a grain trailer version will come next year :-*  Finally we are getting top quality twin axle spreaders and possibly trailers that are sold onto UK farms ;)

There was one at Spalding, not sure if anybody noticed the price of it? It was on a foreign stall so the prices were in Euros though.

i saw it, i asked a price for the potato harvester, and was a bit shocked when he said £65 or £68, so imagine the price would have being off the scale for the rexor, nice machine though