Hello Ladies!

Powerstarâ„¢

I'm not back to stay i'm afraid, just doing my annual visit!

Just thought a little hello wouldn't go a miss! Hope everything is as ***** and span as when I last left it!

Maybe i'll be back at a later date, but got alot on at the moment, Just bought a JD 6920s off Ebay today for £7, and then remembered you lot!

I expect there are quite a few new members who don't know me, but hi to you too!

A little update to show you my current summer time job, this will be the 3rd season on this now and I love it!

Take care, and I hope Lord Ferguson hasn't been bullying you all to much, oh and Rick pwwwwhhhrtttt  :P

Much love, hugs and kisses, Me xx

36996_10150230946035221_706290220_13445288_811850_n.jpg

PowerWho ??? .. name rings a bell.. nope.....

wait...

Nope...

Ahhhhhhhhh blimey it's little Luke.. where the HELL have you been young man  >:( >:( .. "Marky.... just popping to the shops for some sugar.. will be back in a few minutes" ... 1986 that was  >:(

Nice to see you back though buddy  :-* .. you still doing your lacemaking and crochet as well... and the ballet  :)

luke who ? ???

;D

how do mate , still keep an eye out for you up round the hills , but i cant remember what you look like now  ;D ;D  so i just seem to wave up at any old contractor  ::) , you lot got trucks now ? seen a few about

enjoy ye'self  mate , sorry to see you're still on the deere's  ;D

I'll read it today you big bunch of caring individuals  :)

Yeah all good thanks Sean! Still up to the usual contracting orientated stuff, nothing exciting this time of the year though, hope your well!

Thanks Mart, I have to say I do keep an eye on your Facebook to see what pictures are uploaded! Snow was the last lot I saw, very impressive!

Marcus!! Yeah we're running a FH12 (had a sneaky drive round the yard, awesome!) with Autobox, it's 460 but chipped. We have a DAF XF running similar figures and we hire in a MAN sometimes, been bringing back straw from Cambridge way.

Still havn't seen you yet either! I have a 6630 (not signwritten) with "Nothing runs like a Deere" in the window. I'll keep an eye out for ya!! Plus, you'll recognise me, i'm still a ugly buggar!!!

Marky! 1986 was a wild year, I apologise, I drifted off course, had a few relapses and..... HANG ON SUNSHINE, I wasn't born then you cheeky get!  :-*

Glad your well, I'm going to have a catch up on Hatty is it? Or Harry? I know you swing both ways  ;D

Tristoff Swadro! - Your another Facebook regular, the 7530 spreading pictures with Wessex something or anothers were spot on! Jealous! Glad your well, hope you settled in to the new house well  :)

And Olly, why were you thinking of me? Good things I hope! Hows things out in the big NZ, I'm still saying to myself every damn year i'm going to come out but never do. Soon I hope, soon!

Hope you are also very well!

Kind Regards All  :)

Marcus!! Yeah we're running a FH12 (had a sneaky drive round the yard, awesome!) with Autobox, it's 460 but chipped. We have a DAF XF running similar figures and we hire in a MAN sometimes, been bringing back straw from Cambridge way.

Still havn't seen you yet either! I have a 6630 (not signwritten) with "Nothing runs like a Deere" in the window. I'll keep an eye out for ya!! Plus, you'll recognise me, i'm still a ugly buggar!!!

thought i'd seen some about , on the M4,M5 & the ND link road.

must be faily busy to keep them running , must be hard to find garages for them to keep filling up with red, as i know how um ........................

.........................................how can i put this tactfully.................

....... well how..................related you all are round those parts ........... :-[

thus your good looks  ;D ;D ;D

i'll keep an eye out mate  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hey luke hows it going bud ?,nice to know your still with A+B  :)  ive almost completed my first year with the contractor im working with  :)  i got the same job as you too aha i got a brand new 2010 mchale 998 had her at the end of last season and she had just done about 4800 odd bales before i sprayed her down in octorber  :)  did have a nh ts115 on the front but did have a blast with a 6930 on her for a while but the boss bought a  ts135a about oct-nov time and ive had her since she came on the pumps and spreaders and put around 500hrs on her so hopefully will have her on the wrapper this year  ;)  got a bit more guts than the 115  :D  she used to struggle on hills aha