Tractor World - 5th & 6th March - including Model Tractor World - Malvern

Barry

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just got back, great show, pretty busy both days, but saturday was a bit busier, forgot my camera but marky and andy were out getting loads of pics, great to meet older well known members and with luck a good few new members coming soon as loads of intrest in the forum

just got home.

thanks to all who came to say hello at martyns farm models.

great to see andy sean gav tris and some bloke who likes masseys ;) ;) ;) ;)

the show was good with some excellent layouts and models for sale.

rich

Good to catch up with you as well Richard (and everyone else who stopped by) but do you think you can try to keep that furry rat of yours under control in future as the damn thing tried to bite me yesterday ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good to catch up with you as well Richard (and everyone else who stopped by) but do you think you can try to keep that furry rat of yours under control in future as the damn thing tried to bite me yesterday ;D ;D ;D ;D

ha the rat is home gav just looking for a female for the breeding programme to begin. will hopefully get it more trained by spalding so that it does not bite  ;D ;D ;D

great to catch up as well.

started pulling down for beet today  :)

echo that... brilliant show... and nice to meet some many folk.

I've got a lot of images... but my boradbean at home is rubbish.. will upload them at work tomorrow if I can  ;)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :'(  :D