snapshots from smurf

SMurF

The boss won't sell them for some reason  All that happens is we get old tractors and run them into the ground and then put them away

I would like to sell them all and get a decent 2640 2WD or something similar

The boss won't sell them for some reason  All that happens is we get old tractors and run them into the ground and then put them away

phew, a decent 2640 eh ?  i'm glad you 're not thinking of peaking too soon then  :-\  others would have gone for the quadtrac option  ::) i'd have thought an MF 3095 or a 3125 would've been the next reasonable step up the ladder  ;)

but a 2640 2wd ......i am humbled by your presence ;):) :) :) :)

The boss won't sell them for some reason  All that happens is we get old tractors and run them into the ground and then put them away

Get him to wake up to the vintage tractor market smurf, Like marcus said, a newer MF would be yours then!

Come on Smurf... that 175 is crying out for a Marky make-over  ;) - What say you persuade the boss to give it to you as a Christmas Bonus early... Then you GIVE it to me to tinker with  ;)

I need a tractor that size to pull my waste trailer and empty my slurry tanker - Bloody John Deere keeps pulling up here every week  >:(

aye ,a 3125 will be just nicely run in by now & they're pretty bulletproof , very little goes wrong with them provided they're well serviced  ;)

sorry boys i blow one up doing landdrainage and a 3090 the computer fryed its self and maaged to mesh the gearbox solid

but apart form that not bad tractors

I hate blokes like your boss Smurf, those could have a whole new lease of life with us lot. They could be FTF working tractors!!! Take them to the shows and stuff as mobile billboards!! The little 175 would look a peach fully restored and worked for a few weeks to take the shine off.

Nice little homemade drill he is using there, just the thought of thing we wanted to make where I worked. Never got round to it just like many other things on the farm actually!! Good to see the old MF getting an outing aswell, the windows though Smurf. .. .!!!! Are they late winter beans going in on spring beans Smurf?

Nice little homemade drill he is using there, just the thought of thing we wanted to make where I worked. Never got round to it just like many other things on the farm actually!! Good to see the old MF getting an outing aswell, the windows though Smurf. .. .!!!! Are they late winter beans going in on spring beans Smurf?

boing boings  ;D:D;D