Me Tedding 2005 Summer Hay

Powerstarâ„¢

July 14th 2005 is the exact date, Dy after We had the MF 4245 draying in bales, JD 6520 bailing with a JD bailer and A JD 6900 raking with a Vicon Andex 843, Also must mention a JD 3200 with remote operated McHale wrapper, running on it's own engine and ran remote control from the handler cab. 

Nice footage and pics mate, I was doing the same job last summer. Had a 590 2wd on Haybob and a Ford 7610 Q cab ruby cube with a Krone 6 rotor hay spreader. My mate who's farm it is was baling with an MF 8110 and a Claas Markant 65. Hauling in we had two 5000's, a 699 and the trusty 188 all 2wd on various size dolly flatbeds. Proper hay making kit!!! Did I take any photo's? Did I heck ..  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Nice footage and pics mate, I was doing the same job last summer. Had a 590 2wd on Haybob and a Ford 7610 Q cab ruby cube with a Krone 6 rotor hay spreader. My mate who's farm it is was baling with an MF 8110 and a Claas Markant 65. Hauling in we had two 5000's, a 699 and the trusty 188 all 2wd on various size dolly flatbeds. Proper hay making kit!!! Did I take any photo's? Did I heck ..  >:( >:(>:( >:(

No photos, I'm ashamed of u Deere-est

Thanks lads, in summer we cart in little square bales with the Ford 6640 & Ford 3000, the little 3000 pulls the trailer just aswell as the 66 and it never misses a beat!  :) Must get some pictures of that this summer  :), We have the MF 4245 with a Browns flat 8, but we still load the trailers by hand just use the flat 8 to bring the bales to the trailer like. makes a tidyer job doing it by hand.

We have three tractor drivers, myself my boss and another employee, We are in charge of our own trailers for the three days of draying in, On the last day I volunteer to cart in the Big Quadrant bales, don't have to get out the cab and don't mind getting paid to stay a bit longer on a hot day driving a tractor. So all's well.

i know haw you feel mate you start to itch to get going & when yer half way through you wish it would hurry up & end  but then doing long hours & lack of sleep zaps any enthusiasm you had when you started the season :-\ ;):) :) :)

i still wish i was doing it though  ;)